- 2 days private desert tour fom Marrakech to Zagora through the desert landscapes Our visits will be :
The UNESCO world heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
Drive along Draa Valley and Berber Nomadic villages.
Ride your camel over red dunes and watch the sunrise & sunset.
Overnight in a Nomadic desert tent in Zagora dunes.
Day 1 : Marrakech -Ait Ben Haddou-Ouarzazate-Zagora
Marrakech to Zagora 2 days desert tour will begin at 7:00 AM from Marrakech. First, take the road to Zagora city via Ouarzazate. Your first stop is the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where you will be able to visit impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The second stop is in the Draa Valley, well-known for its amazing ksour and kasbah.
At the end of the day, reach Zagora and enjoy the sunset on a 1-hour camel ride. To finish, enjoy an excellent dinner at a campsite in the Zagora dunes.
Day 2 : Zagora -Marrakech
In the early morning, enjoy a typical Berber breakfast in Zagora. Then watch the sunrise from a camel ride in the dunes before taking the road back to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains.
- Private guided tour—Not a group tour.
- If it is over your budget—–Camp can be changed for lower budgets.
- Upgrade to 5* or 5* deluxe accommodation is available.
- Group Discounts Available.
- Overnight Nomadic Tent, private tent
- Breakfast daily
- Camel Ride / in & out Camp
- Private Car & Driver for the entire trip
- All taxes
Not included in package price:
If you would like to book please fill in the form below
“PRICE : 240€ /PERSON* (minimum 2 persons required). For more than 2 People the price will be lower/Person*”