Day trip Atlas Mountains 3 valleys
Our extraordinary atlas mountains day trip’s excursion from Marrakech will take you to the heart of the high Atlas mountains, a deep discovery of the local Berbers to learn about traditions and customs of thousands of years, direct interaction with Berbers,enjoy wonderful landscape along the way. From the famous and lush Ourika valley to Oukeimden valley ending your day in Imlil village at the foot of Toubkal Mountain, standing at 4170 m, main Attraction for Mountain lovers from walking, ice climbing to skiing in Morocco; high altitude plateaus for the Berber transhumant, learn about-the Berbers lifestyle in the valleys and visit several Berber villages with traditional architecture, terraced fields built at the foot of high mountains and magnificent panoramas over the range of Toubkal and the surroundings mountains. A wide range of sublime views to enjoy during this journey…
- Price: Please contact us for price
- Type: Excursion
- Duration: 1 day
- Customise: This Tour can be customised
- Tour star: 8:30 am
- Activities: Cultural Tours, Historical Tours, Hiking
What’s included in the High Atlas Mountains 3 Valleys day trip from Marrakech :
- All Transfers by A/C Private Toyota land cruiser or deluxe van + Fuel
- English speaking and knowledgeable qualified Tour guide.
- Lunch in local restaurant or with Berber family.
The High Atlas mountains 3 Valleys day trip from Marrakech details:
As with all our Tours, Excursions, you will be picked up from your hotel, and dropped off back at your hotel.
- This day trip to Ourika runs : Everyday all the year round.
- Hotel Pickup 08:30am in SUMMER / 08: 30am WINTER.
- Hotel return : 05:30
The High Atlas mountains 3 Valleys day trip from Marrakech Recommendations:
- Sun glasses and Hat.
- Walking trainers / sandals
- Fleeces for winter time
- Superior Quality Riads/Kasbahs Hotel Styles.
- Fuel & highway tolls for the entire journey.
- English speaking guides during the tour.
- Accommodations Hotel, Kasbah, Riad & 1 night in luxury Nomadic Tent. Camel trekking
- Berber music and animation
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers to and from airport
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotels / Airport
- A very comfortable and air conditioned Late Model Vehicle
- Visit to Oasis Museum
- Real life experiences
- Flights & Travel insurance
- All Lunches – ( Dinners, See itinerary)
- Tips & gratuities for your guides and driver
- Extra monuments entrances
t’s an incredible change when you just drive 40 Minutes South of Marrakech. A scenic drive through the High Atlas Mountains brought us into the Ourika Valley, just a small part of the famous National Park of Toubkal, a great and green valley, due to its many waterfalls and several attractions and a popular escape from the summer heat of Marrakesh. The region is inhabited by Berber people who practice a traditional way of life. Despite its proximity to Marrakech. It is time to see the Authentic Berber villages on top hills of green and red mountains. Possibility to visit a typical Berber family’s house, to enjoy a traditional tea ceremony and to learn how we make green tea! It is advised to remember to wear appropriate hiking shoes and clothes because there are small waterfalls to climb in the footsteps of the High Atlas Mountains. It’s a medium effort climb that takes about an hour and a half. You will have lunch just right at the bank of the river in the last authentic Berber village of Sitti-Fatma. The best day to visit Ourika is Monday or Friday you will get mingled with locals in the Berber souk. They show all their items: fruits, vegetables, cereal, animals…!! After lunch departure to Marrakech.