5 days from Agadir to Merzouga desert
- Superior Quality Riads/Kasbahs Hotel Styles.
- Fuel & highway tolls for the entire journey.
- English speaking guides during the tour.
- Accommodations Hotel, Kasbah, Riad & 1 night in luxury Nomadic Tent. Camel trekking
- Berber music and animation
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers to and from airport
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotels / Airport
- A very comfortable and air conditioned Late Model Vehicle
- Visit to Oasis Museum
- Real life experiences
- Flights & Travel insurance
- All Lunches – ( Dinners, See itinerary)
- Tips & gratuities for your guides and driver
- Extra monuments entrances
Pick up you from your accommodation in Agadir , travel to the south east of Morocco via Taroudant to enjoy the views of the Souss plains with argan trees –you may see goats climbing these unique trees of Morocco. Continue the road to Ouarzazate via Talouine the safran capital of Morocco, Taznakht which very famous by cooperatives of Berber carpets to finish at your Hotel in Ouarzazate.
start with a city tour of Ouarzazate,visit Taourirt Kasbah and movies studio or movies museum. After, pass through the palm grove of skoura , The Elklaa Mgouna which very famous by its rose festival and roses products to arrive to Dades Gorges for lunch. After we carrying to the Tinghir and it beautiful Oasis for night.
A little hike in the beautiful natural site of Todra gorges. we hit the road to Merzouga via Tinjdad, Erfoud and its famous marble fossilized, it goes through Rissani ancient capital of Tafilalet one moves from the track to the desert of Merzouga. Arrived at the foot of the dunes, ride camels arrive at the bivouac in the middle of dunes to see the sunset and overnight in the middle of the dunes under your luxury tents.
Continuation to Draa Valley through Rissani (cradle of the Alaouite dynasty) through the huge mountain Bougafer. Lunch at N’kob ( Draa first village). Afternoon, we joined the road via the most beautiful part of Draa Valley and arrived in Ouarzazate at . Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Ouarzazate.
Departure to the village of Ait Benhadou listed as Enesco world heritage, walking around the village and visiting ancient Kasbah. After, continue the road back to Agadir