3 Days desert tour Chiggaga desert
- Superior Quality Riads/Kasbahs Hotel Styles.
- Fuel & highway tolls for the entire journey.
- English speaking guides during the tour.
- Accommodations Hotel, Kasbah, Riad & 1 night in luxury Nomadic Tent. Camel trekking
- Berber music and animation
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers to and from airport
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotels / Airport
- A very comfortable and air conditioned Late Model Vehicle
- Visit to Oasis Museum
- Real life experiences
- Flights & Travel insurance
- All Lunches – ( Dinners, See itinerary)
- Tips & gratuities for your guides and driver
- Extra monuments entrances
Pick up you from your accommodation in Agadir , travel to the south east of Morocco via Taroudant to enjoy the views of the Souss plains with argan trees –you may see goats climbing these unique trees of Morocco. Continue the road to Talouine the safran capital of Morocco, then,Taznakht which very famous by cooperatives of Berber carpets to arrive to Ait benhadou village, a very famous Berber village , named by Enesco as a world heritage , hike inside the village to enjoy the site used by movies makers. Continue to Ouarzazate (ouallywood of Africa), stop by the its film studio and Taourirte Kasbah.
Depart to Zagora via Agdz, and crossing numerous Kasbahs, mountains, valleys and numerous oases, as well as palm groves and villages of ocher of Draa valley. After lunch in Zagora, continue the road to M’hamid an hour drive from Zagora, take a camel ride about 01h to arrive in the middle of the desert. The night stay will be under tents at the middle of the dunes.
After your breakfast and sunrise camel ride, we will drive back to Agadir, with many stops on the way back to Agadir. Return at your hotel around 07 PM.