2 days trip to the valley of roses
- Price: Please contact us for price
- Type: Desert Tour
- Duration: 2 days
- Customise: This Tour can be customised
- Accommodation: Kasbah Hotel / local Family
- Activities: Cultural Tours, Historical Tours, Hiking,
2 days trip to the valley of roses overview
The visit to the valley of roses begins with the oasis of Skoura and its beautiful palmeraies. This journey will take you off the beaten track. On the way to the rose valley you will explore fertile valleys and green oases situated at the foot of JbelMgoun and where the nomads still go to spend summer escaping from the heat of the desert.
The route offers fine panoramas, arriving at the first villages of the valley of roses, you will discover the evolution of the landscape and nomads culture. A walk through the gorges of Lwati and the extraordinary gardens of Atlas allows you to see, from close the daily life of the locals and admire the first ksour and kasbahs built withclay… Here the agriculture is the main activity of the inhabitants where they still use traditional and ancient methods…
Small roses known as “Damascus roses“ grow everywhere and perfume the air, the flowers picked at the beginning of April are used to make rose water for which the valley is famous… Each year, the festival of Roses held at KellaatMgouna represents the climax of this harvest and the town is animated with singing and dancing of many tribal dances rhythms, going on for three days and offering a fantastic spectacle in an extraordinary atmosphere…
2 days trip to the valley of roses:
- EURO 160.00 per person based on double occupancy
- EURO 320.00 for 2Pax
- 2 years and under are free of charge
- 2 – 6 years old 75% off
- 7-11 years old 50% off
- 12 years old & up full cost
- Breakfast daily
- All dinners
- Overnight / local Family or Hotel
- Private Car 4×4 & Driver for the entire trip
- Knowledgeable certified guides
- Museums fee
- All taxes
Not included in package price:
- Private guided tour—Not a group tour.
- If it is over your budget—–Hotels can be changed for lower budgets.
- Upgrade to 5* or 5* deluxe accommodation is available.
- Group Discounts Available.